Mar 28, 2013

New art!


Lately, I've been embracing my creative side and getting back into painting.  The images above are some pieces that I've been working on recently.  One of my goals is to really get back into it, and start doing commissions and selling more of my work.  I'm excited to already have a commission for two paintings booked, and am thinking of opening an Etsy shop as well. 

One of my favorite things about our new apartment is that we have lots of space, even room for a little office (where I am currently happily typing away) and a space for my easel (by the windows with tons of natural light), two things which we've never quite had room for.  I'm thrilled to finally have enough room to be creative with feeling like I'm taking over our entire apartment.  Our future is looking colorful! 

Interested in a custom painting?  Send me an email and let me know, I'd love to work with you! 



Font used: Penna

Paintings by Clare Wilkinson

Enjoying the adventures? Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...