Jun 1, 2012

Colors of Sorrento

I just finished editing and organizing the rest of my thousands of photos from my recent trip to Italy and am excited to share them with you.

My absolute favorite place that we visited was the beautiful, seaside town of Sorrento.  I have never seen anything quite like the vibrant colors that occupy every inch of space there (and considering that we live in the Caribbean, that's saying a lot!).
There's nothing I love more than a beautiful blue.  Combine a few pretty blues with a pop of bright color?  I'm in heaven!


Sorrento was absolutely breathtaking.  I still cannot get over the colors!

Which colors tend to catch your eye?

***Thank you, Katie, for the wonderful post idea! I was so inspired by your fun Colors of St. Maarten post!

Lastly, safe travels to Emily today as she begins her amazing word traveling adventures! 



Fonts used:
Channel
Caviar Dreams

Images by Clare Wilkinson for C Squared W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...