May 4, 2012

A Travel Story: My Ponytail

I am one of those people who always seems to find myself in some sort of strange or hilarious situation {like the time I drooled on a dogmet a character named Felix, or was asked to hold a random guy's deodorant}.

En route to Italy, I left Dominica and caught a connection flight through Puerto Rico.  As I went through the security checkpoint, some hilariousness went down:

{Me + my ponytail, checking out the view from the top of the Duomo in Florence}

I was working my way through security and had made it through the metal detectors and was standing on the rug with the footprints on it and enjoying my complimentary pat down.  The TSA agent finished patting me down and as she was about to excuse me, she grabbed hold of my pony tail.  "Little, teeny, tiny, ponytail," she said with a laugh in her Spanish accented English.  Then she looked at me, smiled, and waved me along.  Me and me my little, teeny, tiny ponytail, of course.

Seriously?!?  Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...