Aug 12, 2012

Lately.


It's not every day you find a little island shack that matches your blog design... 
Hi friends!

Sorry I've been a stranger this week, but lately it's been crazy here with lots of sad goodbyes and lots of fun trips. Basically, it's been a roller coaster of emotions. I said goodbye to two of my best friends, said goodbye to some students I've taught, visited the Carib Territory and hiked the Snake Steps, hiked Boiling Lake (a major item on our Dominica bucket list!), swam in Titou Gorge, visited Syndicate Falls, and ate the best chicken wings on the island. 

Now, we're exhausted and packing for our week-long adventure in South America tomorrow. We'll be spending the week in Guyana visiting my sister, Frannie, who's serving in the Peace Corps there. 

While I'm gone I've scheduled a few short posts with some island photos for you to check out while we're off in the jungle with monkeys and anacondas, eating curried iguana! Have a great weekend!



Images by Clare Wilkinson for C Squared W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...