Jul 21, 2012

Vlog 2: Bucket List

I was planning on recording this vlog for Wednesday like I was supposed to, but the past two weeks have been insanely busy, filled with trips, adventures, and final outings as friends slowly (and sadly) start leaving the island as their time here comes to a close.  I woke up today feeling ready to vlog, so I got dressed from the waist up (I may or may not still be wearing my pajamas from the waist down...) and sat on my porch to record this two minute video.  Better late than never, right?



Thanks for listening to what's in my bucket. List. I am aware that it's what's on your bucket list and not what's in your bucket list, but I was flustered. Forgive me.  Also, please excuse the weird lighting.  I was outside and my face was shadowy, so I changed the exposure which looked fine in iMovie but now it's pink and grainy.  Whatever. 

A huge thank you to all of these fun ladies for organizing this! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...