Jun 27, 2012

Dirty Thirty

I had no idea people called thirtieth birthdays that until my big day.  I received lots of happy dirty thirty wishes on Friday and they made me laugh. 

My thirtieth birthday, celebrated here on the island, was the best! We're talking two days jam packed with adventures, swimming, delicious food, an amazing cake, henna... I can't wait to tell you all about it, but for now, some photos:


Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family, on and off the island, for making my thirtieth birthday such a special day.  I have never felt so loved! 


Resources
Font: Cedarville Cursive
Photo Layout from Pugly Pixel 

Photos courtesy of Kristen Morgans.
Other photos by Clare Wilkinson for C Squared W.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...