Jun 14, 2012

Be Good

I was reflecting on my Things I'm Afraid to Tell You post from last week and I just kept thinking about how wonderful both my real life community and the blogging community are.  I couldn't believe how many kind words I received after my post!  I mean, you gave me so many kind, reassuring words.  It was amazing.  Y'all are so wonderful, thank you!

I found this line from a one of John Steinbeck's works and it reminded me so much of what I talked about last week.  I loved the message, which I took to be, stop worrying about being perfect and just try your best to be good.  So I decided to make it into something pretty, because I've enjoyed doing that lately


Feel free to pin the image above or download your own 9" x 9" printable of the above quote as a reminder that it's okay not to be perfect.

Could you tell that I used my Colors of Sorrento palette for the colors?  I love them, they're so soothing and beachy!


Fonts used:

Quotation from John Steinbeck's East of Eden.

Image by Clare Wilkinson for C Squared W.  Feel free to share, but please give credit and link back to my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...