May 16, 2012

Spreading Sunshine

Thank you to my dear friend Hilary from Artsdevivre for nominating me for a fun little award called the Sunshine Award! 
Sunshine Award Questions {aka, My Favorite Things}:

  • Favorite Color?   Turquoise or any color in that family.  So peaceful! 
  • Favorite animal?  I love pretty much any animal!  Dominica is home to some of the sweetest dogs ever...
  • Favorite number?  767, our area code here in Dominica. 
  • Favorite non-alcoholic drink?  Mango smoothies or Passionfruit juice.  All the wonderful fresh fruit is one of the best things about living in the Caribbean!
  • Prefer Facebook or Twitter?  They are both fun in their own ways, but I think over both of those, I prefer Pinterest
  • My passion?  Reading, creating (the abstract painting pictured is by yours truly!), blogging, cooking, and traveling!
  • Prefer getting or giving presents?  Both.  I love a receiving a great gift as much as the next person, but I also love picking out something perfect for a friend that they absolutely love.  Clementine in Richmond, VA, is my favorite boutique for gifts.  They always have awesome jewelry and accessories! 
  • Favorite pattern?  Ikat!  {Does it get any better than turquoise ikat?!?
  • Favorite day of the week?  Sunday!  One final day to enjoy the weekend.  Lately, we've been all about good breakfasts and Sunday Fundays!
  • Favorite flower?  Heliconia.  I love the colors and how crazy and different they are.  There are so many different varieties here in Dominica.



And now, I'm passing this award along to some fantastic blogs & bloggers:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...