May 21, 2012

Keep Clean & Carry On

Today, I'm hoping to start off my week on a productive note and I have a little something something for you, dear friends.

Recently, the lovely Meredith of Everything Espey wrote an oh-so-helpful blog post about a wonderful daily chore chart that she discovered over on Design Finch.  I loved this because:
  • I am a slob.
  • I hate cleaning.
  • I love pretty printables.
  • I like to organize.

Meredith inspired me to hop on the bandwagon and make a little cleaning/organizing chart of my own.  I'm hoping this will help me accomplish tasks throughout the day/week so that I don't have to spend half a day every weekend doing the cleaning and de-cluttering that I should have been doing little by little during the week.


Here's my cleaning chart; I thought if I made it pretty, it might help my slobby self?!?  We'll see.  I'm hoping to turn into more of a "place for everything and everything in it's place" kind of gal.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 

Just for you, I've decided to share a blank copy of this in case you'd like to fill it in with your own weekly to-do list.  Click here to download the Keep Clean & Carry On organizer as a PDF file.

Thank you to the always inspiring Design Seeds for the pretty color palette that I used for the project, and to two of my fave ladies, Katie and Crystal for all the pretty inspiration they've posted on our collaborative Color Inspiration board on Pinterest!

What helps you keep clean and organized?  I am always in need of some help with this one.  #BadHousewife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...