Mar 17, 2012

Rainbows & Gold

Happy St. Patty's Day and Happy Birthday to my aunt, Teresa! 

The other day, Charlie and I woke up to this awesome rainbow over the ocean!  


How cool is that?!? We see lots of rainbows around here, but in the year and a half that we've lived here, we've never seen once over the ocean.  Normally they are over the mountains, like this:


So pretty! I suppose all the rainbows make living through the rainy season more exciting.

Now, "I wanna know where the gold at!"


My cousin, Jonathan, is kind of the king of hilarious YouTube videos.  He discovered this one, the original leprechaun news report, six years ago, and it has been a favorite ever since!  When my cuz, Blair, shared this one today, Charlie and I were dying and I have watched it at least seven times since, it makes me laugh every time!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...