Oct 9, 2011

10 Days in Dominica: Day 9



Has anything made this journey easier for you?

YES -- Charlie and my friends!

I feel so lucky that Charlie and I are getting the chance to experience life in another country together, and I cannot imagine being here without him.  Even though he spends most of his time studying, we have still had so many great adventures here, and I know we have many more to come!


I also cannot imagine what this experience would be like without my friends here.  I have met so many wonderful, interesting people from all over, many of whom I know will be lifelong friends.  This journey would certainly not be the same without them!






There is a saying that I've always liked: "Wherever you are, it's your friends that make your world."  This rings especially true here in Dominica, where friends truly become like family.



Here in Dominica there are always friends to see and adventures to be had.  Cheers to wonderful husbands, fabulous friends, and good adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...