Jul 9, 2013

Clare Wilkinson Studio >> now open!


Today I launched my Etsy Shop, Clare Wilkinson Studio!  I've spent the past couple of months working on paintings and ideas, and last week I finally took photos of my work, designed my logo, and figured out all the little details.  

In the shop you'll find original paintings in a variety of sizes, as well as a retro-inspired alphabet print (pictured above) that I designed and had printed for the nurseries of some dear friends and family who've had little ones in the past year.  New pieces will be added periodically along with some other ideas that I have in the works (I'm thinking custom house and room portraits!).  Custom paintings are also available, just contact me for details and pricing.  

I'd love for you to check out my Etsy shop, spread the word, and let me know what you think! 



Image by Clare Wilkinson

Enjoying the adventures? Like us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...