Apr 28, 2012

Bongiorno!

I'm writing this blog post from Italy where I'm currently on vacation with my mom, Katrina, and sister, Margaret.  We're loving every minute of it!  We've been busy all week walking, sightseeing, eating, and drinking, and it couldn't be more fun!

Here's a sneak peek of the three of us roaming Rome:


We passed this lovely fountain on the way to Margaret's school one afternoon and couldn't resist a family photo.  I can't wait to tell you all about our incredible trip when I return to Dominica in a few days.

Today I'm also guest posting over on Katie's blog, Priceless Adventure, about a trip to St. Maarten I went on to last year with my other lovely sister, Frannie.
Memories from SXM
Check it out to see our trip highlights and some fun travel photos.

Katie is currently in St. Maarten for our dear friend Kristen's wedding.  A handful of our close friends from Dominica are there celebrating with Kristen and Paul this week, and I know they are having a blast.  Congratulations Kristen and Paul, we're so happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...