Jan 29, 2014

Seriously good eats

When I have time, I love to cook and try new recipes.  Charlie jokes that I never make the same thing twice, which is mostly true.  But if I did have a rotation, these recent faves would be in it:





Please try this amazingly good and tasty Pot Roast from The Pioneer Woman. (I like to add extra veggies and mushrooms.)


Double Roast Chicken and Vegetables.  Such good comfort food! Need to make dinner for a friend? Make this chicken, then! (One for you, one for them.)

For the best Chicken Pot Pie of all time, this one from Smitten Kitchen and The Barefoot Contessa will do the trick.

Quick White Bean Stew with Swiss Chard and Tomatoes, an old favorite, tried and true.  It doesn't get much easier than this! (Make it even easier by buying a bag of pre-cut swiss chard, kale, or other greens from Trader Joe's.)

Two crazy good soups with fun condiments and add-ins: 
Easiest Posole from Gwenyth's newish cookbook, It's All Good  

Do you ever make recipes from The Kitchn? They're my favorite! I can't get enough of these: 

Want to use your slow cooker? I love this recipe for Pulled Pork from Skinny Taste. 

I love this easy recipe for Lee's Rocking Fish Tacos from goop.  I could happily eat them three times a week!

And lastly, something sweet: Hummingbird Cake.  I made it for Charlie's birthday and we've been eating it all week, as dessert and breakfast. A total winner!

Let me know if you try any of these! What have you been cooking lately? 



Photo by Clare Wilkinson

Etsy | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...